Google Verification

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Don't know what you got 'till it's gone



That old saying is true : "You don't know what you got till it's gone" I am so happy to be back on the Limu. Even though i was off for less than a week this time, i sure can see the difference. Sure, i was taking vitamin suppliment pills (B complex and C). But what i have noticed in the past couple days is that my urine is clearing up. When i was taking the pills, it was a grotesque neon yellow. As soon as more juice arrivewd, i went off the pills and after a couple days in my system, i now am seeing the familiar clear water with just a hint of color my body is releasing from my organs.
Boy, that is really scary. I never before noticed the difference in my waste products. Hopw healthy can those pills called vitamins be for me if the come out in the form of glowing colors? I was reminded of potty training my children. When they went, it was always clear, with little color and odor because they were healthy. The environment and the food had not yet tarnished their perfect systems.
After my unexpected color test, if i were not a believer in Limu yet, i sure am now. It feels good be healthy!!!!
I am still holding my 120. i must confess that i have stopped srinking my protein shakes that did a wonderful job of putting on weight for me. I know that with my diet, i should still be drinking them, and knowing that my goal weight is 125, i still am having a hard time with the reality of actually being that weight, so i forgo the extra boost of that shake.
I am comforted with the fact that God IS healing my body. I am physically healthier than i have ever been. Original Limu was truely a Blessing to my family! The Lord hears our prayers and answeres them in His own way and in His own time. I am so Thankful that He has allowed me to partake and to Share this blessing.
I did not know just how physically unhealthy i was and how that was affecting the rest of my being - mental and spiritual. It wasn't until i became healthy, through the right nutrition for my body on the most basic cellular level brought to me by Limu , that i realized what i was missing.
There really is No substitute (in my book) for Original Limu.
Enjoy your twice a day-every day!





No comments:

Post a Comment