Google Verification

Sunday, June 22, 2008

An Ounce (or 2) of Prevention...


Good Afternoon Everyone!

You've heard the old saying "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."
Well, if i didn't believe that before now, i sure do from here on out! I was just diagnosed with cervical dysplaysia (don't know spelling). They will go in and remove the unhealthy cells before they turn into cancer in 10 years or so.
The most important lesson i learned was to get my yearly pap. It has been at least 5 years since my last one. Boy, was that Stupid! How much earlier would it have been detected before it got to moderate stage?
The second most important lesson i learned was just how well this Original Limu is working in my body! I have been drinking O. Limu on a constant basis for a little over a year now, only missing just a couple weeks at the most in between shipments.
Facts: I am Anorexic. I have been systematically cutting out food from my daily routine for 25 years now. My body was Very nutrient deficient for many years.
I am a smoker. I have been poisioning my body with cigaretts for as long as i've been anorexic.
I am over 35. Precisely the age when things start to go wron in a Healthy person.
So, this dysplaysia feeds off two important things besides the HPV virus.. Cigarette smoke and poor nutrition.
No wonder i was diagnosed early.
I was Very lucky to have been drinking my 2oz of prevention twice a day!
Of course Original Limu will NOT cure anything. This is not a miracle Cure in a bottle. Although, it does some pretty miraculous things to the human body.
The main function of Fucoidan is an Immune Booster. Limu goes into the body and strengthens it from the inside out with complete nutrition in just 1oz. When the body is Healthy and Strong, the body functions properly, the way it was Designed, at Optimum speed and performance.
Based on the facts, this should have been cancer by now. No nutrition (not just poor nutrition), continously (sp?) pumping in toxic chemicals into the lungs and body every day for 25yrs, my age all these indicate a body just asking for cancer and other health issues.
After drinking O. Limu every day, i KNOW i just added years and years to my life, thereby affecting my children and husband's lives by my presence here on Earth.
I am very confident and pleased with my decision to join The Limu Company as a member ( For the savings alone on this product).
I know that 4oz of prevention every day is worth my life. The cost is inconsequential compared to my ability to live longer and healthier for my family, and them for me.
No, Original Limu will NOT cure you or me. It does however, give me the armor and strength on the inside that converts into our bodies immune system to work at full speed to keep back the tide of invasions.
It took me 25 years to mess up this body. Do you honestly think that Original Limu will "Cure" the self inflicted damage i have done to my body (and Yours) in just a couple months? THAT Would be a Miracle - but we tend to leave miracles up to The Creator.
It took time to damage. It Will take time to heal.
I am looking forward to this surgery. They will irradicate this problem from my body. So all the energy that my body was spending holding back This invasion, will be dispursed to other parts of my body to promote healing in different parts.
I am nervous of the procedure, because it will my 1st time being "put out". But i will be taking extra Limu today and tonight and then again tomorrow. I am anxious to see how i will feel in recovery. I am sure the healing will be faster in me than someone Not on O. Limu.
Last week at Dr.'s office i was 120. So, 119 still. Must admit that since the news, i have reverted back into my old coping habit way of self-starvation. Yesturday i had a bowl of soup, and my 4oz O. Limu. Today, 2oz O. Limu and a bunch of coffee. Another nutrition robber! Suprizingly, i'm not really hungry. Wayne has mentioned today already about my food consumption, even saying, "You know You are starving Yourself again?" "That's all I'm going to say."
Pretty powerful words that i've never heard anyone outside my head say to me. Still, i just poured Another cup of coffee and am having another cigarette.
I really do not know What i could eat.
I need to make a conserted effort today to eat and overcome this need to be in control in order to recognize and define the feelings that i am having. Instead of allowing myself to "feel" Anything, i chose withholding of food as a mechanism to "forget the feelings and just make them 'go away' "
A very unhealthy choice i might add.
So, i will tip the O. Limu bottle up a little further and drink more.
It IS nice to know that i have a safety net for my body when my anorexic mind and self takes over this body. The Juice tastes so wonderful! It really is a treat! In fact today, i skipped my O. Limu in the morning. (Anorexia. Self denial of nutrients.) Finally there was a window of opportunity and i took my 1st 2oz. What an amazing, refreshing taste. Afterward, changed around my living room and dusted.
I will overcome this disease of the mind!
I can Count On Original Limu to feed me.
Original Limu ONLY works IF You Drink IT! If you don't drink, you don't heal your body's cells.
What's the defination of Insanity?
Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.
I did this Anorexia thing and see where it has brought me 25 years later?
Can you imagine what my body will be like after 25 years on Original Limu? WOW!

Drink to Your Health! I am mine!
Do You Limu? Why Not?!?

Blessings of Peace & Health, Prosperity & Enlightenment!

Barbara A Thornton - Lady Limu
Contact me and i will get You on the Golden Road to Health & Wealth!

No comments:

Post a Comment