Google Verification

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Original Limu Is Worth a Pound of Cure


Good Morning Friends and Neighbors!

118 today. I had 1/4 cup of prepared chicken noodle soup, a pudding cup and an 'ensure tm' like drink yesturday evening after i woke up from the surgery. Plus a whole glass of Original Limu. On Sunday i drank around 16oz O. Limu. today, i've had my morning coffee and 2oz Limu.
I feel great! No pain. Not groggy. Energetic. Willing to go get me some breffie after i update y'all. I am even thinking of things i can do in town today - meaning that i am going out of my house today. Yea!
So we were sitting here this morning talking about how lucky we were that it was Only dysplaysia and not progressed into cancer. I told my husband that if it were not for Original Limu, it Would have been. He agreed
You see, it took 25 yrs. of damage. Last year i was severly anorexic at only 96 pounds, and i was (still am) smoking. So my physical body was poised to be a prime canidate for cancer. I would not doubt that this dysplaysia was actually Worse one year ago. It had to have been.
Irregardless, without a doubt 2oz of Original Limu IS Worth a pound of cure.
I could have done without the surgery. This was my 1st ever. I am 36. I was quite proud of my record. Now i am seeing the 1st hand effects of what i have been telling my children all along about health and diet and dangers of smoking.
What i have been saying all along about the body's Need for Nutrition has proven to be true; because i did not have access to pure 20z of prevention, i had to undergo the consequences of my self destructive behavior.
Now i am trying to eliminate those behaviors from my mind and body, While drinking my 2oz twice a day of Original Limu. Thereby ensuring that in the future my body will be strong. Every day that i drink Limu, i know that i am just that much healthier.
I feel so good knowing that i am being a great wife and mom for my family by feeding them theirs. I know without a doubt that my daughter now has a chance to overcome her genes of Anorexia because Limu is not only feeding her body healthy, but also feeding her brain so that these stupid thoughts will not pop up in her. She will know what true health feels like and get addicted to that Healthy feeling thereby brushing away any attacks from within.
Do i believe in "An ounce of Prevention = a pound of Cure?" YES
Please come and join our family of Original Limu drinkers and see just what all this buzz is about. You will NOT be sorry You did!

Blessings of Peace & Health, Prosperity & Enlightenment!

Barbara A Thornton - Lady Limu

call 888-8MY-LIMU now and get Yours
(888-869-5468)
Member #: 8536438

No comments:

Post a Comment